call-to-action call-to-action-mobile

Bloor Homes best bakes for Macmillan

Tue 03 Oct 2017

Bloor Homes best bakes for Macmillan

There were cakes a plenty at the Bloor Homes Bake Off for Macmillan Cancer Support, which raised £230 for the charity.

Bloor Bakes 

 Organised as part of the Macmillan World’s Biggest Coffee Morning celebrations, local couple Robert and Patricia King, who have purchased a two bedroom apartment at the Southam Grange development, were awarded Star Baker for their Lemon Drizzle Cake.

Presented with the accolade by estate agent and judge, Edward Bromwich, the couple said that the award really belonged to their daughter in law Caroline, who has also moved in to the development, and who was responsible for baking the winning entry.

Bloor Homes sales director, Vanessa Macnee, comments: “It was fantastic to see so many entries from across the local community, there was a real buzz in the office and having sampled the Lemon Drizzle Cake myself it was a worthy winner. 

“Most importantly the event helped raise funds for a really important charity and I would like to thank everyone who came down, whether to submit an entry or simply to sample them, for their time and generous donations.”

Currently available at Southam Grange is a range of one and two bedroom apartments starting from £125,375*. Meanwhile, three and four bedroom house designs start from £255,000 or as little as £204,000 with Help to Buy.

The development is located on Banbury Road in Southam and is open daily from 10am to 5pm. For further details please call 01926 676410 or visit https://bloorhomes.com/developments/south-midlands/southam-grange

 

 *1 bedroom apartment available for purchase at 85% of the Open Market Value. 85% equates to £125,375. The remaining 15% equity will be secured by way of legal charge in favour of the Local Authority; this will be a second charge against the property. Application can only be made by local purchasers who have a connection to Stratford District Council and is subject to financial qualification. Terms and conditions apply

 

     Established in 1969, the Bloor Group is now one of the largest privately owned housing groups in the UK

 

·    Bloor Homes is based in Measham, Leicestershire, and has seven regional offices across the country

"Just a quick note to say a big thank you for all your hard work diligence & understanding to help the sale go through so quickly."
Tom & Jennifer

News Archive

February 2020

ehB helps Milverton youngsters raise cash for playground equipment

ehB wins gold award for being best lettings agent in Leamington

January 2020

Rightmove report shows ehB was Leamington’s number one estate agency in 2019

December 2019

ehB celebrates best autumn in three years – despite Brexit

November 2019

Call us now to get you moving

September 2019

ehB lettings manager celebrates 20 happy years with Leamington estate agency

Show apartment will attract autumn interest at Kenilworth town centre development

August 2019

ehB celebrates record month for sales

July 2019

Phase two of niche Kenilworth town centre development opens on Monday

June 2019

ehB Residential helps Myton Hospice fundraiser reach her goal

The common mistakes made by first time buyers and how to avoid them

ehB marks Safe Agent Awareness Week - protecting tenants and landlords

ehB attends official opening of Riding for the Disabled centre with Princess Anne

Supply and demand outstripping Brexit concerns

ehB guiding you through the property jungle

May 2019

How to get the best deal on your mortgage

April 2019

Feel like your sale is going round in circles?

March 2019

First-time buyer activity at its highest level for over a decade

We have a stable of thoroughbred staff

February 2019

Leamington named sixth speediest town in the UK in which to sell a home

Open day offers chance to view three country homes in Priors Marston

We won't go underground if the going gets tough

January 2019

Estate agent thrilled by Sunday Times’ adulation of Leamington

December 2018

ehB – the next best thing to Santa (really!!!)

November 2018

Long Itchington new home buyers offered incentives to be in for Christmas

We would like to take this opportunity to reassure all of our clients
- sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants that we are taking all reasonable
steps to protect the health of our clients and our team during the Covid -19
Outbreak. We are following the government and industry guidelines to estate
agents and lettings agents, and are conducting viewings and valuations in
person wearing suitable protection to include facemasks and gloves. We are
also available to offer virtual viewings and valuations should you require that
service. We would be happy to discuss these measures with you further should
you require any further information.
 
Leamington Office 01926 881144 or info@ehbresidential.com
Warwick Office 01926 499540 or warwick@ehbresidential.com
Covid-19 Information Hide