An extensive four bedroom plot with vast open plan kitchen/dining/living area and a high specification throughout. Bi fold doors open out onto a secluded private terrace which extends onto the the largest garden on the development.
Is a tiny hamlet well located in the heart of the Midlands with easy access to both the M42 and A46 which in turn link to the Midlands Motorway Network. Located off the A4141 which joins Solihull to the North West and Warwick via the A4177 to the south east. Junction 5 of the M42 is just 5 miles away with Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham International Railway Station and the National Exhibition Centre within a further 5 miles accessed off Junction 6 of the M42, Henley in Arden is approximately 8 miles, Solihull 6 miles and Birmingham 17 miles.
Beautiful Hay Wood and the renowned National Trust property known as Baddesley Clinton are just a short distance away.
All properties at The Convent are individual, each with its own secret heritage and historic architecture. Original features have been retained including gothic arches, stained glass windows and cathedral ceilings. The focal point of The Convent is the secluded and picturesque courtyard with cherry trees and fountain.
There's so much space light and space to enjoy at this extensive four bedroom plot which includes a separate study and a vast open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bi-fold doors open onto the secluded private terrace which extends onto the largest garden at The Convent. The remainder of the property comprises entrance hall with guest cloakroom and utility, study and as mentioned open plan living/kitchen area. To the first floor a landing area with store cupboard leads on to 4 double bedrooms, the master and bedroom 2 benefiting from en-suite facilities and separate family bathroom. Whilst to the outside there is a large rear garden and single garage.
Courtyard centrepiece for the entire development.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
* Entrance Hall
* Guest Cloakroom
* Utility Room
* Study with original leaded window
* Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room - Having a range of base and wall units with sink and drainer, ceramic limestone tiling, electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. With French doors from the living area and bi-fold from the dining area.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
* Landing Area with Store
* Master Bedroom with Dressing area and En-suite
* Bedroom Two with En-suite
* Bedroom Three
* Bedroom Four
Private rear terrace and large rear garden. 2 allocated parking spaces. Timber framed garage.
* Bespoke handmade walnut lined kitchen units
* Integrated Meile appliances, where applicable to include Induction hob or gas, single oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and warming drawer in certain plots.
* Silestone Lyra worktops
* Ceramic limestone floor tiles.
Internal Finishes & Features
* Ground and first floor zoned (air source) under floor heating to all new build properties
* Bespoke handmade oversized doors
* Bespoke architrave & skirting
* Bespoke handmade fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Nickel plated door furniture & electrical sockets/switch plates
* New painted timber double glazed casement windows/doors
* Where refurbished (leaded glass) are contained within new triple glazed units
* High levels of insulation within roof space and walls
Bathroom & En-Suite
* Lefory Brooks sanitaryware
* Full height tiling to shower walls
* Multi-rail chrome towel rails
* Under floor heating with electronic control
* Cast iron roll top bath in selected properties
Media & Communications
* Telephone & data sockets to kitchen
* Denon sound system including flush ceiling speakers fitted to principal rooms
* Integrated television reception system (digital/terrestrial/Sky, DAD, FM) to selected rooms
* Automated gate entry system
Electrical & Lighting
* Contemporary satin Nickel sockets and switches throughout
* Lighting in kitchen - tbc
* Lighting in living & bedroom areas (wall lights etc) - tbc
* 5-amp lighting circuit & sockets to living, dining & master bedroom (where designed)
* Lighting to garage
* External lighting to front & back door
* External power socket to each property
Security & Peace of Mind
* 10 year BLP Insurance warranty
* NACOSS approved alarm system
* Secured coded automated gated entrance
* Dawn to dusk timed sensors to external communal lighting
* Turfed garden areas with stone paved patios and pathways (where applicable)
* Cotswold buff 20mm gravel
* Water tap to rear of property
* Courtyards, landscaping & main driveway are maintained by Management Company (Bigwoods)
* Timber framed garages (where applicable)
* Air Source under floor heating
* Mains water & sewerage
* Mains electricity
* 125 year lease
"Thank you all very much for selling Brittain Lane for us, everything went very smoothly and your help and advice was much appreciated. We highly recommend ehB. Many thanks."