- An amazing open plan kitchen/ dining /living area with 2 sets of bi fold doors opening onto a South East facing garden.
- Separate living space to the front of the property.
- Master bedroom includes private balcony, dressing area and en-suite, with bedroom 2 also benefiting from an ensuite a further family bathroom is provided along with bedrooms 3 and 4 being doubles.
- Easy access to integrated single garage.
- Brochure attached detailing whole scheme, with more information on specification, house types and floor layout plans.
- Anticipated occupation Spring/ Summer
Plot 21 - The Pearl - 4 Bed Detached with Integral Garage. An impressively modern family home. 4 double bedrooms 3 bathrooms, an amazing open plan kitchen dining living area with 2 sets of bi fold doors as well a separate dedicated living room to the front from A C Lloyd.
An impressively modern family home with both a garden and driveway to the front and integral garage for one car.
Light floods through the property thanks to an imposing front glass entrance, tall windows and glazing at the rear. A dedicated space for
living at the front of the property for quiet moments, and an open plan kitchen and dining area at the heart of the home with bi-fold doors to access the garden that backs onto the Grand Union canal, a true union with the outdoors.
Upstairs the light continues to flood the open landing that leads onto four double bedrooms.The master suite with dressing room and
ensuite, that opens out onto a roof terrace. Bedroom two also benefits from a dressing room and its own ensuite.
On site Marketing Suite in now open to visitors, but by appointment ONLY.
You can book your appointment directly on 01926 458 930 / 07464 038470 or just phone for a chat.
Open from Thursday to Monday 10.00.am - 5.00pm
"The stress of moving house and renting a property out is enough for even the strongest to endure, however, having bought our house through ehB Warwick and rented out our previous home through them too, I can honestly say things could not have gone any better. The purchase went without a glitch and the whole process took 8 weeks. ehB worked extremely hard to keep all parties well informed and managed everyone's individual needs well.Â They found a tenant for us within a day, who moved into our house upon completion of our purchase.Â We can honestly say that without a doubt we would use ehB in the future and would recommend their services to anyone considering buying, selling or renting a home."