- An amazing double aspect open plan kitchen/ dining /living area spanning the full depth of downstairs with a set of bi fold doors opening onto the garden creating a beautifully bright area.
- Separate large living space also opening to the garden, and a further study to the front of the property, and large utility off the Kitchen.
- Master bedroom includes private balcony, dressing area and en-suite. 4 further double bedrooms.
- Integral double garage accessed through the utility, with office annexe above.
- Brochure attached detailing whole scheme, with more information on specification, house types and floor layout plans.
- Come and have a look around.
The Mews - an exclusive gated community within the Kingswood development. Plot 37 - An Impressive double fronted 5-bed detached home with integral double garage and home office annex.
An impressive double fronted home with a light flooded hallway leads into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Spanning the full depth of the downstairs this large versatile area is perfect for hosting. Bi-fold doors open onto the garden creating a beautifully bright area. The walk-through utility leads off the Kitchen to connect to an impressive double garage with upstairs office annex. With a separate study and living room there is flexible space for growing families.
Upstairs, 5 generously proportioned double bedrooms lead off the sizable landing - with the master enjoying an ensuite, dressing room, and glass fronted balcony with views across the garden and beyond. In addition to this, there is a large family bathroom and an ensuite off the second bedroom.
On site Marketing Suite open 10am - 5pm Thursday to Monday (Closed Tue/Wed). They can be contacted directly on 01926 458 930 / 07464 038470
"Dear Ms Henstock, I would be grateful if you would pass on my thanks to the staff at EHB and Chris Coleman in particular for the successful sale of my parents' house. I would absolutely recommend EHB as a thoroughly professional firm. The whole process was conducted very efficiently, courteously and with evident knowledge of the local market. Best regards Giles Ridger "