- An amazing double aspect open plan kitchen/ dining /living area spanning the full depth of downstairs with a set of bi fold doors opening onto the garden creating a beautifully bright area.
- Separate large living space also opening to the garden, and a further study to the front of the property, and large utility off the Kitchen.
- Master bedroom includes private balcony, dressing area and en-suite. 4 further double bedrooms.
- Integral double garage accessed through the utility, with office annexe above.
- Brochure attached detailing whole scheme, with more information on specification, house types and floor layout plans.
- Come and have a look around.
The Mews - an exclusive gated community within the Kingswood development. Plot 37 - An Impressive double fronted 5-bed detached home with integral double garage and home office annex.
An impressive double fronted home with a light flooded hallway leads into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Spanning the full depth of the downstairs this large versatile area is perfect for hosting. Bi-fold doors open onto the garden creating a beautifully bright area. The walk-through utility leads off the Kitchen to connect to an impressive double garage with upstairs office annex. With a separate study and living room there is flexible space for growing families.
Upstairs, 5 generously proportioned double bedrooms lead off the sizable landing - with the master enjoying an ensuite, dressing room, and glass fronted balcony with views across the garden and beyond. In addition to this, there is a large family bathroom and an ensuite off the second bedroom.
On site Marketing Suite open 10am - 5pm Thursday to Monday (Closed Tue/Wed). They can be contacted directly on 01926 458 930 / 07464 038470
"Hi Juliana, I was driving past your offices today and realised that I never contacted you to say thank you for all your help in the purchase of Villiers Street. I am so very sorry that it took me so long, itâ€™s been a crazy few weeks! From my first property viewings with Clive to collecting the keys from Chris on completion day and all the parts in-between with yourself, I thoroughly enjoyed working with ehB. I saw lots of properties with an array of local estate agents and ehB were the most professional, knowledgeable and personable out of all of them (by a country mile!). You were fantastic at keeping track of the process the whole way through and really made me feel like an important customer. After speaking with many friends and family, it seems this is a very unique experience of an estate agents (particularly as a buyer) and therefore I really want you to know how appreciative I am. The house is really starting to feel like home already and Iâ€™m so pleased with the purchase. I have already sung the praises of ehB to my friends, family and colleagues. Once again, thank you for all your help in the purchase. All the best, G Sharp "