A Stunning two and a half storey property converted from the Original Nun's Residence providing a master suite with impressive his and hers en-suite, three further bedrooms, each with en-suite and a kitchen with Miele appliances and boasts a tranquil south-facing garden
Situated ideally for Lapworth and Warwick Parkway Railway Station within walking distance from Baddesley Clinton National Trust house, The Convent offers 18 individual properties, each with their own secret heritage and historic architecture. Original features have been retained including gothic arches, stained glass windows, cathedral ceilings and a stunning porte cochere. The focal point of The Convent is a secluded and picturesque courtyard, with vibrant cherry trees and a soothing fountain - offering an exceptional journey throughout the development and a bespoke take on surrounding rural Warwickshire. This development offers the utmost security with 'lock up and leave' opportunities, whilst retaining a mature and established feel to return home to.
English Heritage recently designated The Convent as a conservation area: "These buildings are clearly of historical significance and represent a largely unaltered collection of late 19th Century buildings set within their own grounds."
The Abbess, The Convent's show piece remains loyal to its surroundings and retains many fine original features seamlessly combined with a striking contemporary interior. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises a stunning bespoke kitchen with a range of Miele integrated appliances and provides ample space for informal dining, a separate utility and guest cloakroom and a well-proportioned living room with two sets of French doors leads onto the garden.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and two stylish en-suite bathrooms.
Externally, the landscaped garden takes full advantage of a south facing aspect and a paved terrace provides a delightful area for soft summer seating. In addition, the property benefits from two parking spaces and a double garage.
Reception Hall with Airing Cupboard
Kitchen/Dining Room (19'1" x 15'9")
Lounge (20'6" x 16'8") with doors to garden area
Landing with Storage Cupboard
Master Bedroom (12'9" x 17'3") with En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom Three (13'8" x 15'9") with En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two (15'3" x 15'3") with En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Four (9'1" max x 12'10") with En-Suite Shower Room
Eaves Storage & Large Store
South facing garden, 2 allocated parking spaces and two garages.
* Bespoke handmade walnut lined kitchen units
* Integrated Meile appliances, where applicable to include Induction hob or gas, single oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and warming drawer in certain plots.
* Silestone Lyra worktops
* Ceramic limestone floor tiles.
Internal Finishes & Features
* Ground, first (second) floor zoned (air source) under floor heating to all new build properties
* Upper floors fitted with cast iron radiators and thermostatic valves
* Bespoke handmade oversized doors
* Bespoke architrave & skirting
* Bespoke handmade fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Nickel plated door furniture & electrical sockets/switch plates
* New painted timber double glazed casement windows/doors
* Where refurbished (leaded glass) are contained within new triple glazed units
* High levels of insulation within roof space and walls
Bathroom & En-Suite
* Lefory Brooks sanitaryware
* Full height tiling to shower walls
* Multi-rail chrome towel rails
* Under floor heating with electronic control
* Cast iron roll top bath in selected properties
Media & Communications
* Telephone & data sockets to kitchen
* Denon sound system including flush ceiling speakers fitted to principal rooms
* Integrated television reception system (digital/terrestrial/Sky, DAD, FM) to selected rooms
* Automated gate entry system
Electrical & Lighting
* Contemporary satin Nickel sockets and switches throughout
* Lighting in kitchen - tbc
* Lighting in living & bedroom areas (wall lights etc) - tbc
* 5-amp lighting circuit & sockets to living, dining & master bedroom (where designed)
* Lighting to garage
* External lighting to front & back door
* External power socket to each property
Security & Peace of Mind
* 10 year BLP Insurance warranty
* NACOSS approved alarm system
* Secured coded automated gated entrance
* Dawn to dusk timed sensors to external communal lighting
* Turfed garden areas with stone paved patios and pathways (where applicable)
* Cotswold buff 20mm gravel
* Water tap to rear of property
* Courtyards, landscaping & main driveway are maintained by Management Company (Bigwoods)
* Timber framed garages (where applicable)
* LPG gas fed from a communal tank, which includes a watchman facility direct to supplier to maintain supply
* Mains water & sewerage
* Mains electricity
* 125 year lease
"Dear Chris, I just wanted to write to thank you for all your help and guidance on my recent property purchase. Your calm professionalism has guided me through the long process and it has been a real pleasure to do business with you. Thank you. I am placing the property for rental with EhB so I am sure our paths will cross again. Once again many thanks. Kind regards, Annie "